About This Position
Oxygen is an award-winning, Hong Kong-headquartered agency with offices in Shenzhen and employees in Cape Town that provides digital transformation, inbound marketing, and lead generation solutions to forward-thinking brands on HubSpot.
We are looking for talented, young software developers to help us build award-winning websites on the HubSpot CMS – the SaaS CMS is currently used by 70,000+ sites and growing. You may also be required to build websites on the Wordpress platform.
- Updating existing websites on HubSpot CMS or Wordpress based on design feedback from the project manager or design team.
- Creating web pages from scratch in the HubSpot CMS or Worpdress.
- Creating email templates on HubSpot CMS with designs from the design team.
- Updating marketing automation logic on HubSpot.
- Integrating 3rd party apps with HubSpot.
- Assisting with app development on Ruby on Rails.
It is our goal that whoever fills this position can (if they so chose) grow and develop into a Senior Developer position. We are open to whether this is full-stack, back-end, or front-end as we have a need as an organisation for both front-end and back-end capabilities.
- Intuitive, conceptual grasp of optimising & designing for web and mobile.
- Ability to work proactively in a remote team with little oversight from management (when given clear objectives).
- Willingness and desire to be a great developer.
- Experience using version control software like git.
- Experience with tracking technologies like Google Analytics is a plus.
- Positive, organised and methodical approach to solving problems and creating solutions.
What We Offer
- Employment through our Cape Town registered office with potential relocation opportunities to Hong Kong
- Design and coding feedback from an experienced senior designer and senior developer
- Unlimited access to HubSpot and LinkedIn Learning certifications and training
- Relevant Google, LinkedIn, Facebook or other industry certifications and training are also paid for by the Company.
- Private health insurance
- Flexible and fair working hours – we know many agencies work employees to the bone as part of "agency culture", we believe that people are happier and do their best work with good planning and a predictable work schedule
- Positive, motivated, and egoless team culture
- Equal opportunities for all
Got What It Takes?
We typically get back to successful applicants in under one week.