We are open to younger candidates who learn quickly, however, we would prefer someone with 2-5 years of working experience.
- Updating existing websites with design feedback from the project manager or design team.
- Helping to improve existing websites with design updates and HubSpot performance (tracking links, CTA’s campaigns etc.)
- Creating email templates on various platforms using designs from the design team.
- Studying HubSpot learning resources so that you may assist the team with HubSpot related tasks.
- Update marketing automation logic based on requirements from project managers.
- Assist with ongoing app development (if any).
- Some experience in frontend web development or UI development.
- Experience with tracking technologies like Google Analytics is a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of optimising & designing for web and mobile viewing.
- Ability to work proactively with little oversight from management.
- Positive, organized and methodical approach to solving problems and creating solutions.
What we can provide
- Extensive HubSpot training
- Extra training in other platforms via Lynda.com
- Monthly Adobe subscription
- Sketch design software license
- Design and coding oversight and feedback from an experienced team of senior designers and developers
Locations where this position is available:
- Depends on location and experience, will be discussed in the first round of interviews.