About This Position
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about digital design. You must be competent in providing digital design for our own brand and our clients. Candidates MUST have excellent English language skill (Mandarin or Cantonese language skills will be an asset) and be able to learn and adapt quickly to new software systems once training is complete. We will provide all the training and coaching you need including HubSpot certifications.
We are open to younger candidates who learn quickly, however, we would prefer someone with 2-5 years of working experience.
- Undertake in-depth, substantive creative research and stay ahead of the latest design trends.
- Work with content marketers and marketing strategists in performing creative direction before, during and after client meetings.
- Create design briefs and UI/UX web design prototypes based on client needs and expectations.
- Create world-class web designs from scratch in Sketch/Photoshop with consistent UX on all devices
- Ensure all designs are in line with both W3C web standards and our current award-winning website design expectations.
- Develop artwork for social media, print and online advertising campaigns in-line with client brand guidelines and VI.
- Improve and refactor existing web and social media messaging in-line with client brand guidelines and VI.
- Liaise with both software developers and content marketers in ensuring the best possible UI/UX experience on all creative projects.
- Help the project manager develop and adjust the editorial calendar for creative.
- Show a portfolio of exemplary web and/or interaction design from ideation, to wireframes to the final design.
- Use Sketch and/or Adobe suite to an ‘expert’ level in addition to prototyping tools such as InVision.
- Rapidly prototype multiple UI/UX concepts from a basic brief.
- Display an intuitive aesthetic sense and eye for design – you are the type of person that “just knows” when pixels are out of place and spacing “isn’t right”.
- Be comfortable in adapting to changes and thrive under high-pressure situations.
- Display consistently high attention to detail – nothing is ever good enough for you, and you are always striving to improve your next work of art.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment without impacting the quality of the creative.
- Work well with software developers and content marketers in producing responsive web designs that inspire awe on all devices.
- Show a relentless commitment to continuous learning and development.
- Take honest, candid feedback from colleagues and clients and believe the best possible user experiences should be tested and refactored.
- Show a proven track record of nurturing peers and subordinates and a “giving” mentality.
- Write, verbally and visually communicate your ideas and concepts to a professional level in English.
- Degree preferred (essential for non-residents, with Masters preferred in this case)
P.S. Please kindly provide a portfolio of your previous work to evaluate your track record of success. Thank you!
What We Offer
- Unlimited access to HubSpot certifications and training (there are many certifications available, guided support will be available and training schedules planned around what you feel you need to learn, and what skills are useful to the projects we are currently working on).
- Unlimited access to Lynda online training (again, we will support any direction you want to go in with regards to training).
- Relevant Google, LinkedIn, Adobe or Facebook certifications and training are also paid for by the Company.
- A strong culture of learning, sharing and getting the best out of ourselves and each other – we strongly encourage learning and sharing between colleagues.
- Equal opportunities – we do not discriminate with regard to race, sexual orientation, or gender expression.
- Flexible start and end times – we believe results are more important than whether you are a night owl or early bird.
- Comprehensive global health insurance.
- International travel opportunities.
Got What It Takes?
We typically get back to successful applicants in under one week.