Does the idea of tasks left undone drive you mad? Do you value delighting customers? Do you thrive when you have autonomy and ownership? Do you want to be at the forefront of technology and marketing? If you answered yes to all four, then keep reading…
What are we looking for?
We are looking for meticulously organized people with previous agency experience who can successfully manage multiple projects and deliver outstanding customer service. We need someone with the confidence and authority to keep clients happy, and our team organized and on time.
- Manage client communication and expectations through frequent contact (during work hours) on key accounts.
- Plan campaigns and full-time staff and freelancer resources efficiently and effectively.
- Monitor project timelines and ensure that things stay on track through our project management software ClickUp.
- Manage account retention and renewals.
- Manage execution team schedules so that each individual assigned to you is busy but not overworked.
- Prevent deadlines from being exceeded by keeping internal tasks on track and organized.
- Drive upgrade revenue from new HubSpot product feature adoption and expanded usage.
- Identify critical paths, bottlenecks, and other issues with available resources and provide strategic insights to Management.
- Facilitate project meetings and other regular team meetings to ensure project teams are aware of their responsibilities and KPIs.
- Create real-time digital reports through our dashboard system in ClickUp and Databox.
- Provide our management team with weekly insights on the progress and opportunities of each project.
- Two + years of agency project management experience is essential.
- Mandarin, English, and Cantonese fluency is required.
- Well organised and with the ability to confidently manage others.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly become proficient in the HubSpot platform and other software we use
- Previous project management paradigm experience such as Agile, PMI, or Prince2, may be useful but are not essential.
- Unlimited access to HubSpot and LinkedIn Learning certifications and training
- Relevant Google, LinkedIn, Facebook or other industry certifications and training are also paid for by the Company.
- Private health insurance
- Flexible and fair working hours – we know many agencies work employees to the bone as part of "agency culture", we believe that people are happier and do their best work with good planning and a predictable work schedule
- Positive, motivated, and egoless team culture
- Equal opportunities for all