Oxygen is an award-winning, Hong Kong-headquartered agency with offices in Shenzhen and employees in Cape Town that provides digital transformation, inbound marketing, and lead generation solutions to forward-thinking brands on HubSpot.
We are looking for a Content Marketer to execute content campaigns in English as a full-time remote-worker in South Africa, or as a full time hire in our office in Hong Kong.
Successful applicants will be required to create interesting, engaging and extremely well-written content for clients in many different industries such as medical, manufacturing, and business services. Content will be created for people with decades of experience so all of our content must be thoroughly researched to ensure that it is valuable to each of the client’s personas.
- Doing keyword research and creating keyword plans using AHREFs.
- Researching topics and blogs using reputable sources such as Google Scholar, books or contacting people in the industry.
- Writing content (blogs, emails, social posts, web pages etc) in Google Docs and sharing this content with project managers and clients who will provide feedback which must be implemented.
- Reviewing existing content and then proposing changes and updates to project managers.
- Creating quarterly content campaigns and planning topics, titles and keywords out in advance.
- Creating social posts based on recently published content and scheduling months in advance.
- Analysing the performance of old content and finding ways to make improvements to improve traffic and engagement.
- Working with a project manager, designer, and developer to implement new content and changes.
- Updating content (blogs, web pages, emails, CTA’s etc) in the HubSpot platform.
It is our goal that whoever fills this position can (if they so chose) grow and develop with the management team into a content management position. This will require more responsibility and successful candidates will need to show an ability to strategise, create excellent content and be at the forefront of inbound marketing techniques.
- Laptop or computer that is able to use Chrome well.
- Decent internet connection for downloading large files and doing HD video calls.
- Three + years of experience writing well-researched content.
- Ability to write engaging social posts, email headers and other pieces of marketing content we may require.
- Ability to work proactively without micromanagement.
- Ability to quickly become proficient in the HubSpot platform and other software we use
- Mandarin or Cantonese a plus but not required.
- Employment through our Cape Town registered office.
- Unlimited access to HubSpot and LinkedIn Learning certifications and training
- Relevant Google, LinkedIn, Facebook or other industry certifications and training are also paid for by the Company.
- Private health insurance
- Flexible and fair working hours – we know many agencies work employees to the bone as part of "agency culture", we believe that people are happier and do their best work with good planning and a predictable work schedule
- Positive, motivated, and egoless team culture
- Equal opportunities for all