We’re looking for someone who is passionate about social media and marketing. You must be competent in implementing Chinese social media strategies for our own brand and our clients. Candidates MUST have excellent English and Chinese language skills and be able to learn and adapt quickly to new software systems once training is complete. We will provide all the training and coaching you need including HubSpot certifications and Jing digital training.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the target customers of our clients.
- Develop and implement social media marketing plans for our clients. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Create digital strategies for user engagement using WeChat automation/CRM software. (This requires you to learn new software if you do not have prior experiences)
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast) across Chinese social media platforms (mainly on WeChat).
- Develop and expand community and KOL outreach efforts.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- With 3 years or above relevant working experience in similar roles
- Bachelor degree required, Marketing, Media and relevant majors preferred.
- With a proven track record of success in managing social platforms/accounts.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Passionate about social media, have a genuine interest in Chinese social platforms
- Show a keen understanding of marketing trends, tactics and program development
- Able to set hypothesis-driven activities and be able to evaluate whether the campaigns are successful or not with speed
- Good eye for design, have a good aesthetic taste about imagery, formats, and styles.
- Work in cross-functional teams and work proactively with little oversight from management
- Show a relentless commitment to continuous learning, and can take on training courses independently, e.g. learn the JING platform.
- Display strong project management and organisation skills
- Display consistently high attention to detail
- Write, verbally communicate and present in English well
What we can provide
- Unlimited access to HubSpot certifications and training (there are many certifications available, guided support will be available and training schedules planned around what you feel you need to learn, and what skills are useful to the projects we are currently working on).
- Unlimited access to Lynda online training (again, we will support any direction you want to go in with regards to training).
- Relevant Google, LinkedIn or Facebook certifications and training are also paid for by the company.
- A strong culture of learning, sharing and getting the best out of ourselves and each other – we strongly encourage learning and sharing between all colleagues.
- Equal opportunities – we do not discriminate with regard to race, sexual orientation, or gender expression.
- Flexible start and end times – we believe results are more important than whether you are a night owl or early bird.
- Comprehensive global health insurance
- International travel opportunities
P.S. Please kindly provide a portfolio of your previously managed social accounts for evaluating your track record of success. Thank you!