About This Position
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about marketing; either a fresh graduate or someone studying marketing/advertising. Candidates must have excellent English skills and be able to learn and adapt quickly to new software systems once training is complete. We will provide all the training and coaching you need including HubSpot certifications.
- Doing keyword research and creating keyword plans using AHREFs.
- Creating social posts based on recently published content and scheduling months in advance.
- Helping with research on certain topics.
- Liaising with other members of the team and freelancers to complete tasks.
- Working with a project manager, designer and developer to implement new content and changes.
- Updating content (blogs, web pages, emails, CTA’s etc) in the HubSpot platform.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Ability to write engaging social posts, email headers and other pieces of marketing content we may require.
- Ability to learn fast about the HubSpot platform and other software we use and to take on these training courses independently.
What We Offer
- Extensive HubSpot training
- Extra training in other platforms via Lynda.com
- Content oversight and feedback from an experienced team of senior marketing experts
Got What It Takes?
We typically get back to successful applicants in under one week.