About This Position
Oxygen is an award-winning, Hong Kong-headquartered agency with offices in Shenzhen and Cape Town that provides digital transformation and lead generation solutions to forward-thinking brands on HubSpot.
We are looking for a Digital Strategist to empower our clients to achieve their goals through inbound marketing (and paid media) in our Sai Ying Pun office.
The ideal candidate, as well as having the strategic expertise, is energised by interactions with clients and team members, and thrives under pressure.
- Assist clients in clarifying their objectives and key success metrics.
- Craft buyer journies, marketing strategies and tactics based on the clients' goals and buyer personas.
- Help our Project Manager coordinate inbound campaigns and strategy, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget and exceed expectations.
- Work with our Customer Success Manager to coordinate with the client and facilitate improvement based on feedback and NPS scores.
- Analyse existing client business performance through both digital and offline sources.
- Build, maintain and nurture customer relationships.
- Become an expert in the HubSpot "flywheel" and inbound marketing, sales and service paradigm and platform.
- Develop actionable, testable marketing hypothesis that can be quickly evaluated and iterated, with defined success metrics.
- Grow, coach and nurture the existing team across all areas where you can provide expertise and insights.
- Attend marketing, tech and other useful networking events across Hong Kong (Covid permitting) and online.
Our goal is that whoever fills this position can grow and develop to a Senior Strategist, or key C-Level role.
- Three years + in account management or client-facing role with a digital agency
- Two years + of verifiable marketing agency experience developing strategic marketing plans and marketing programs
- Proven track record of developing marketing or sales programs (based on revenue, acquisition, retention or other important metrics)
- Show a keen understanding of marketing trends, tactics and program development
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Proven attention to detail
- Show a relentless commitment to continuous learning
- Proven track record of nurturing subordinates and "giving" mentality
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- Intermediate verbal communication in Mandarin is a bonus, but not required
- Degree preferred (essential for non-residents, with Masters or five years of industry experience needed in this case)
What We Offer
- Unlimited access to HubSpot and LinkedIn Learning certifications and training
- Relevant Google, LinkedIn, Facebook or other industry certifications and training are also paid for by the Company.
- Private health insurance
- Flexible and fair working hours – we know many agencies work employees to the bone as part of "agency culture", we believe that people are happier and do their best work with good planning and a predictable work schedule
- Positive, motivated, and egoless team culture
- Equal opportunities for all
Got What It Takes?
We typically get back to successful applicants in under one week.