We’re looking for someone who is passionate about marketing, either a fresh graduate or someone studying marketing/advertising. Candidates MUST have excellent English skills and be able to learn and adapt quickly to new software systems once training is complete. We will provide all the training and coaching you need including HubSpot certifications.
- Undertake in-depth, substantive research on a wide range of topics.
- Commit to writing compelling, buyer-persona targeted content based on in-depth research.
- Create, and/or support the creation of content resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include eBooks, white-papers, infographics, guides, etc.) to either client sites, or for Oxygen's marketing.
- Work with client success managers and inbound strategists from a content perspective to create meaningful, measurable, campaign strategies.
- Compose and edit blogs and emails each month in support of client projects to attract site visitors and leads through search, social, and email subscribers.
- Provide content support to clients/client marketing managers.
- Help social media managers to plan, draft and design social media campaigns based on the content you have created.
- Nurture less experienced team members with proofreading of blog articles, offers and other content.
- Perform effective keyword research using the AHREFs tool.
- Monitor the effectiveness of content campaigns based on set KPIs with HubSpot's own reporting tools, Google Analytics and Databox.
- Help the project manager manage the editorial calendar for content production.
- It is our goal that whoever fills this position is able to grow and develop to a Senior Content Manager, or key C-Level position in the future.
Successful candidates should be able to...
- Create a well-researched piece of high-value content.
- Write engaging social posts, email headers and other pieces of marketing content we may require.
- Work proactively with little oversight from management.
- Learn the HubSpot platform and to take on these training courses independently.
- Show a keen understanding of marketing trends, tactics and program development
- Display strong project management and organisation skills
- Work in cross-functional teams
- Display consistently high attention to detail
- Show a relentless commitment to continuous learning
- Show a proven track record of nurturing subordinates and a “giving” mentality
- Write, verbally communicate and present in English well
- Degree preferred (essential for non-residents, with Masters preferred in this case)
What we can provide
- Unlimited access to HubSpot certifications and training (there are many certifications available, guided support will be available and training schedules planned around what you feel you need to learn, and what skills are useful to the projects we are currently working on).
- Unlimited access to Lynda online training (again, we will support any direction you want to go in with regards to training).
- Relevant Google, LinkedIn or Facebook certifications and training are also paid for by the Company.
- A strong culture of learning, sharing and getting the best out of ourselves and each other – we strongly encourage learning and sharing between all colleagues.
- Equal opportunities – we do not discriminate with regard to race, sexual orientation, or gender expression.
- Flexible start and end times – we believe results are more important than whether you are a night owl or early bird.
- Comprehensive global health insurance
- International travel opportunities